Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Was it All a Dream?

Was I really pregnant? Did that really happen?

That's how I feel a lot of the time, especially this past week. It seems impossible there was ever a time in my life when I was blissfully pregnant. It seems like another life, a parallel universe. It's funny how something that only lasted 4 weeks (from BFP to 1st u/s) has had such a huge impact on me. My wants in life are completely different, my view on life is even different. It was a happy that has no comparison, and now all I can do is hope I feel that happy again someday soon. 


1 comment:

satto said...

I can't even imagine what that must feel like. I think I'm at a point where "pregnant" is this concept that is never really attainable. Like Enlightenment. It must be so different to have reached enlightement only to have it snatched from you.

I am so sorry. May we both reach that mythical world soon. And this time for 9 months.