Friday, March 6, 2009

Umm, okay...

I met with Dr. A again today. He had wanted to meet with me after I ovulated, basically to see what CD that would be. He is concerned about my late ovulation (usually between CD21-24) and its implications on our fertility. That and J's not-so-great SA results. I thought we'd talk about a HSG or clomid, but no- Dr. A is scheduling me to see the RE about IUI! Umm, this is very different from the original plan. I was sort of shocked, and a bit confused. This is so not what I was expecting from this appointment. I actually feel like we might be rushing things, but at the same time I have someone willing to push things along, I feel like I should take advantage. I still have to meet with the RE and get his approval. Though, Dr. A was very convincing that this is the way to go. So, here we go?

No comments: