Saturday, March 21, 2009

Appointment & Envy

The IF clinic actually called me yesterday because they had a few appointments open up on April 30th. I'm not really sure what will happen at this appointment. I'll probably have to reiterate my history, the m/c, my cycle, J's SA, etc. After that? I have no idea, but I am glad to have an appointment set. I really thought we'd have to wait until we'd moved, so hopefully we'll be able to get any testing, etc done before we head out of town. That way when we do get to our new post, we can kick things into gear!

E's u/s went really well, thankfully. Baby H-W measured at 13w5days and E got a cool pic too. It is so amazing. There really are no sad/jealous feelings on my end. I am truly happy that everything went well. I look forward to the day when it is me and J, because that will be a very good day. I know we will truly appreciate and be overjoyed to see a healthy, growing baby on that u/s screen. I just hope that day comes sooner rather than later.

No comments: