Monday, February 2, 2009

Betrayed

My "ladies days" started today. Great. I'm thrilled, can't you tell?

I'm feeling a bit betrayed by my body this month. If I'd known I'd be O'ing on CD17, then J and I would have put in a real effort this month. Instead, I figured I'd O CD21-24, like usual. For some reason my body decided to whack-out this month. It doesn't make any sense!!! I truly think something is wrong with one of my ovaries. My right one O's CD21-24, my left one seems to either not O or O's earlier. That doesn't seem right to me. 

The only good thing about starting CD1 today is that at least I'll be able to hit the lab CD3 this month. I was afraid that I'd start Thursday or Friday and miss out on having my blood draws this month. Plus, I'll actually get to use the CBEFM that I paid good money for.
This trying to be positive thing is new territory for me, but I guess it can't hurt to try...

No comments: