Friday, February 6, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?!?

Guess what... come on, take a guess...

Yup, another pregnancy. That makes NINE!!! Are you kidding me?!?!

My sister-in-law called me tonight to tell me she is expecting. To say this baby is a surprise is an understatement. In fact, this pregnancy is so unplanned that my brother-in-law, R, is pissed. When L told him, he hung up on her. Their next conversation was a fight, with R yelling that he is "48 f*!#ing years old!" My SIL is going to be 37, and my nephew is almost 8... 
L seemed a bit hesitant to tell me because she knows about the m/c. She had already told my other SIL, K (38 and has been trying to get pg for 1.5 years), who was happy, but upset over the news. I told L that if she is happy, then I am happy for her. L is happy. It wasn't planned, but I know that deep down she really wanted another baby. 

So, there you go... unbelievable. 

No comments: