Monday, August 31, 2009

Back Home

It so good to be home!
J and I traveled to the Baltimore/Annapolis area for a wedding this past weekend. It was great, but very exhausting. Taking out travel-time, we spent only 40 hours there! In that time we: went to Chilis for lunch, shopping for a belt & DHA supplements, took the scenic byway to the wedding, attended the wedding, met bride, groom & others for brunch the next morning, visited the Baltimore Aquarium, toured some old ships, and finally met-up with some friends before heading to the airport. It was crazy, but fun!

Now we have the next week to mentally and physically prepare for our move cross-country. Movers take over our house the 8th & 9th, and if we haven't separated out what we want to take with us, then it will be packed up and we won't see it again for a few weeks. Very stressful making sure we have everything we want/need for 2+ weeks.

On the pregnancy front, it still doesn't feel real. I'm so excited when my breasts are sore (which only happens every so often), because at least I'm feeling something. Other than that- nada. I guess I should be thankful, but it just makes me wonder if everything is going okay. I know every one experiences different symptoms, but I can't help but be a little worried. I'm sure everything is fine, I just wish I had some proof that it was ;o)

No comments: