Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So...

I've been a bad blogger. My deepest apologies to the 3 people who read this blog :o)

So, things have been a bit busy. J came home and it took us a good week to get reacquainted and back in tune. Had lots of "us" time. It was great. Then J sprung on me that he invited his cousin and wife, J&M, out to stay with us! Fine, whatever. This is J's favorite cousin and they hadn't seen each other in almost 2 years. Oh, and M is 20 weeks *oops* pregnant... very happy for them-it was just that at this point last year I was physically miscarrying. Not really psyched to be around a pregnant lady 24/7. Nevertheless, it was a great time. We took them to experience the sites and sounds of the surrounding area, and the 5 days flew by. 

I had been feeling pretty low. Both my cousins had their babies last week (one day apart!), my SIL has been posting lots of belly pics, then hosting a pregnant lady. I was this close to writing a "poor, pitiful me" entry yesterday. I'm glad I didn't, because: 




13dpo

I'M PREGNANT!!!

3 comments:

SS said...

Oh my god- I am so happy for you! it was always clear that you two both had just some minor issues so I knew you always still had a good shot on your own, but what a surprise! This is fantastic news, you made my week!

AP said...

Thanks SS!!

SmartAssMom said...

Big huge congratulations - that is FANTASTIC news!!!!