Thursday, September 3, 2009

6 weeks

I am 6 weeks today! So far, so good. I'm still not really having many symptoms. My boobs get sore, I cramp every now & again, my heartburn is acting up, and I'm pretty tired. That's about it. I know it is early, and more symptoms are probably on the way. I'm really trying to stay positive about this pregnancy. I want to think ahead and make plans, I want to tell people, but at the same time I'm still nervous that things will go terribly wrong. I'm very anxious to have an early u/s done. Thankfully, our impending cross-country move is keeping my brain pretty occupied- though, I'm hoping to make an ob/gyn appointment as soon as we arrive in GA!

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Congrats, congrats =)

Is this the same A from a while back????? Miss April? I thought you were hiding out or something, glad you are back!

AP said...

Thanks Shanny for the congrats!
Though, this is a different "A"... sorry to disappoint...

Shanny said...

Not disapointed at all! Lots of coincidences though, her husband was also in the military, she had a m/c, and her blog name was "waiting for a baby" lol

looking forward to following your journey, my new "A" blogger friend :)