Monday, July 13, 2009

4dpIUI

Trigger is out, which is good to know, and I shouldn't even go near another HPT until Jul 23rd. We'll see if I can make it, I probably won't! I'm in the lovely 2ww, and time is going by very slooooowly. 

Luckily, I'm visiting friends in CA starting tomorrow through Friday, which should make the time fly by. The friends I'm visiting are part of the "we all got PG the same week" group from last year, so their little guy is the same age Baby P would be, and I think I'm going to be okay with that. I spent last Friday at the zoo with my PG friend E, our former co-worker, T and T's 1 year-old twin boys. They are adorable! I got to sit in the backseat with them and they just melted my heart. I was also holding one of them the majority of the day, even baby L who is finicky with strangers took to me quickly. I was called "The Baby Whisperer" more than once, which was kind of bittersweet. Both of my friends know about the m/c and E knows what we've been dealing with since. I think she took pity on me and let me hog the boys. I couldn't help myself, they're just so darn cute!!!

As for the lump on my back, I've decided to wait until after the 2ww incase the IUI's 5% chance of working actually, well worked. I'm not going to worry until I get it looked at and a doc tells me it's something to worry about. Plus, I'd rather wait till J gets home Aug 1 incase it is serious. I don't want to go through any testing, etc alone- I've done enough alone this year.

No comments: