Monday, July 20, 2009

10dpIUI

Just sitting here, twiddling my thumbs...

Thankfully, my trip to CA did make the past week fly by, though now I am back to the waiting game. I don't have much faith that this IUI worked, but it is hard to not think about the slight possibility it did. I bought a box of 2 HPT tests, but I am waiting until the 22nd to POAS. I *think* I can wait till then because day after day of seeing a BFN is depressing. 

Other than the 2ww life is pretty boring. J should be getting home soon, so I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do before he brings home his boxes and duffle bags full of dirty, dusty stuff for which we'll have to clean and find a place for (fun times!). I am so ready for him to be home!!!

1 comment:

SS said...

Good luck with the testing. I always tested at 11DPO, sounds like you have mroe patience, probably a wise decision!