Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Okay.

I can't believe how quickly this last year has gone by. Parts of it definitely felt slow... agonizingly slow, but it is almost 11 months since my BFP, and in some ways that feels impossible. How did that happen? And why do I feel like I haven't moved at all in that year? 

I do think that I have moved on from the m/c. I have moved on from the idea that I will have baby this year. I'm even beginning to wrap my head around the idea that I might not have a baby by the end of next year. Though I really hope that is not the case! 

Even with all of this "growth" I sometimes feel like I'm in a time warp- I can instantly take myself back to 6am June 25, 2008 and see that very faint plus sign. I can instantly take myself back to that horrid first u/s July 22nd. In those instances, it feels like time has stood still. Then I step away, and I'm like "why can't I just forget about it?" Almost a year I yell to myself, but sometimes it feels like yesterday...

No comments: