Thursday, May 21, 2009

HSG here I come!

Per the RE's (Dr. C) instructions I called to make my HSG appointment today (CD 1). I was really hoping to get one next week and extend my long weekend, but alas the first available appointment was Jun 2nd. I also made my follow-up results appointment for Jun 10th. Glad that is all set up!

Alright, Tuesday Jun 2nd at 1pm I get to have contrast dye flushed through my lady parts. Fun! 

I know this is a requirement, and will probably yield some helpful information, but I'm also nervous. My SIL, K, just had one done, and they found a "tiny growth" that now needs attention. I am a total ostrich in the sand kind of gal. I'd really rather be blissfully unaware and not know anything is wrong with me. I know that could be completely detrimental to my health, and I need to get past it. I'm trying :)

**** Update 6/5: Everything with my SIL, K, looks good. She had a saline sonohysterogram (SSH- that's a new one to me) today and the doc didn't find anything of concern. Thank goodness! ****

No comments: