Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hello 2nd Trimester!

Holy moly- time flies! I can hardly believe that I am 13w3days pg. It still feels very surreal. I'm feeling good most of the time, can go a lot longer without snacking, so I don't have to eat every hour just to feel semi-normal. Whoo-hoo! The stuffy nose has begun, and there are still a few trips to the loo daily, but I can deal. I'm totally not complaining! I'm not really showing, mostly because I was already overweight to start with, but my lower abdomen feels tighter (for lack of a better term) and it's getting hard to "suck it in." And, there are days I definitely need the bellyband or maternity pants- which I recently bought on awesome sale at Kohls!

Overall, life's pretty quiet. I need to get into a routine since I'm starting to feel like a major mooching SAHW! My sleeping pattern is all messed-up and I sleep-in way too late, and am not getting much done most days. I'm totally lazy! I am however starting to feel the nesting need kick in. Probably because I've started our registry- my shower is going to be in Dec since I don't want to travel again after the holidays. Registering is stressful! Though, I did call on my mommy friends to get their advice on what is truly necessary and what to skip and that was helpful. I'm taking any real-life advice I can get!

2 comments:

SS said...

Congratulations on the second trimester! That's great. Glad you're feeling a little better. Don't feel bad for sleeping in- you need it!

AP said...

Thanks SS!