Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yahoo for Internet Access!

J and I have made it back to the East Coast! It was a long week on the road, and arriving to a dirty house was no fun, but we made it in one piece. Our house is still empty since our stuff won't arrive until Sunday/Monday. Luckily, we've been hanging in Atlanta to attend the Mets vs. Braves series (J is a huge Mets fan, so he's not such a happy camper right now!) and that means hotel internet access- yahoo!

I am 8 weeks pregnant today! How odd to say that. I still don't totally believe it. I was able to beg my new OB clinic in GA to order an u/s for this coming Monday. Here's hoping that everything looks good, that there is a real, live baby growing inside of me. How strange that will be to see. I am pretty optimistic about the u/s, expect I have a feeling I will completely freak-out beforehand. I have still been feeling crampy every now and then, and I am telling myself not to think bad thoughts since I know that is normal, but I still have a fear of seeing bright red blood when I use the loo. I'm thinking that growing uterus means growing baby. So far, that's working... I just hope I'm right. I also started to feel sick at 6w3d-- I mean I felt like crap for about 2 days and finally broke-down and told my BFFs so I could get some advice. K told me to eat every few hours, even if I didn't feel hungry and that as helped a lot, so thankfully I feel much better! Oh, and I got up FIVE times the other night to pee, crazy.

We get internet hooked-up soon, so if all goes well at the u/s on Monday maybe I'll have a pic to post soon!



1 comment:

SS said...

yay for 8 weeks. had m/s with both pregnancies definitely make yourself eat something every few hours. Mine was worse last time and I kept crackers by the bed and ate those a few minutes beofre I got up in the morning. In the end there's not a whole lot you can do but wait it out- mine got better both times around 15 weeks and went away by 18. can't wait to hear about the u/s!