Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hello 3rd Trimester!

I am 28 weeks pg today- how did that happen? I really have a baby growing in my belly? That funky movement isn't gas? It still seems totally impossible. I'm into the 3rd trimester- I wonder when it will start to feel real... I still have times where I forget that I'm pg!

Had a routine check-up today, and Baby still sounds good with a heart rate at 159bpm, love that she is consistent on that front! Only gained 2lbs in the last 4 weeks, which I'm also loving :o) I'm sure I'll pack on the pounds soon enough, but given my life-long struggle with weight I really thought I'd be a (even bigger) heifer by now!

3 comments:

SS said...

Congrats! And thanks for your recent comments. Things have been really rough again (1 hour of sleep from 2 am on, 3.5 hours before). Trying to find solutions- don't worry, yours will be a perfect angel!!

MJ said...

YAY for 28 weeks!!!

Shanny said...

Awww happy 28 weeks =)