Sunday, November 29, 2009

Updated Questionnaire

How far along? 18w3d!
Total weight gain? apx 10lbs- some weeks nothing, some I lose, some I gain...
Maternity clothes? most of the time, and I definitely need another pair of mat jeans- my one pair are getting a lot of wear!
Stretch marks? none that I've noticed
Sleep? not great, but could be worse
Food cravings? none really- though I need to eat healthier
Belly button? still in
Gender? hopefully we'll find out Thursday!!!!
Labor signs? none, thank goodness!
Best moment this week? I *think* I've felt Baby move once or twice, but I'm not sure of that's just in my head or not :o)
What I miss most? a solid night's sleep
What I look forward to? finding out if there is a boy or a girl in there!
Milestones? realizing we're almost halfway to term- wow...

No comments: