Friday, November 13, 2009

16 weeks!

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by! I'm in my 4th month and that seems crazy... I'm "stealing" these update questions from the other pg bloggers out there :o)
How Far Along: 16w1d
Total Weight Gain: apx 8lbs, give or take
Maternity Clothes: most of the time- because they are so much more comfortable!
Stretch Marks: none that are pregnancy related
Sleep: so-so. most nights it takes awhile to fall asleep, then after I do I wake up multiple times
Best Moment This Week: letting the reality sink in that we are actually going to have a baby
Food Cravings: not really
Sex: do dreams count?? (oh, maybe they meant gender, hehe- oops! We should find out in a few weeks!)
Labor Signs: thankfully, no!
Belly Button: no change
What I Miss The Most: sleeping through the night, though I need to get used to that I suppose
What I Look Forward To The Most: hopefully feeling Baby move around soon!
Milestones: getting to hear Baby's heartbeat through the doppler at my last appt!

No comments: