Friday, April 2, 2010

36 Weeks

How is it possible that we will be having a baby in apx 4 weeks??!! Time is flying by and it's getting a little scary! Everyone keeps asking me if we're ready to which I respond "as ready as we'll ever be!" I have become okay with the fact that we'll never be fully ready, life is gonna change and it's gonna change fast! If we forgot something or don't have enough of something, then oh well- it's not the end of the world. We've also accomplished quite a bit in the last two weeks: crib built, car seat bases in, glider delivered, changing station set up, swing assembled, more baby laundry, hospital bag is started, etc. Being able to continually check things off of our "To Do" list helps with my zen calm. I still might completely freak out in two weeks time, but I reserve that right as the crazy pregnant lady!

We had our 36w appointment on Wednesday and Baby continues to be doing great. Her heartbeat's still around 160bpm and she was head down. I think she's still changing positions though, but more side-to-side than anything else. We start seeing the CNM every week from here on out!

Here's the belly @ 36w - It's no wonder people keep asking me if I'm due soon!

1 comment:

SS said...

the home stretch. COngrats on making it this far with such grace- you look fantastic still! and very pregnant-