Sunday, March 7, 2010

32 Weeks!

I had my 32 week check-up last Friday, and Baby's heart rate was really high since she was dancing around so much. The mid-wife wanted to make sure that everything was normal, so I had to sit for a N0n-Stress Test for a longer observation. I was really nervous that something was wrong. Her heart rate would go into the high 180s, then when she calmed down it went back to her "normal" of 160ish, then she started boomeranging around again and it went back up then back down once she was done. All I kept thinking was "please let everything be okay," it would be just my luck to go in for a routine appointment and end up in L&D or something. Conclusion: one excited baby, probably due to the juice I drank about an hour earlier. Thankfully we were given the "all good" and sent on our way. Phew...

32 week belly!

3 comments:

SS said...

You are SO CLOSE now, yet I know the days drag on at the end so it will feel like forever. How are you feeling, physically, mentally, emotionally? I hope all is well!

MJ said...

Glad to hear everything is OK.
You're getting so close

Shanny said...

Aww she is very excited cause time is coming up to meet her mama =)