Friday, January 15, 2010

25 Week Update

How far along? 25w 1d
Total weight gain? apx 15lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup, pretty much exclusively
Stretch marks? None on my belly... yet
Sleep? Better, but I really need to get into a better bedtime routine
Food cravings? None really
Belly button? Still in, but making its way out
Gender? Girl!
Labor signs? None, thank goodness!!
Best moment this week? Feeling Baby move around and starting to "see" her movements on the outside of my belly
What I miss most? Nothing really, though it is getting harder to do basic things like tie my shoes quickly
What I look forward to? J being able to feel Baby's movements (she seems to stop moving whenever he puts his hands on my belly!)
Milestones? Pretty excited to make it to 25 weeks and can't believe our 3rd Tri is around the corner!

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Wow time is flying!!!
Sorry that J hasn't been able to feel her move, see? she is already playing with him =)