Thursday, December 17, 2009

21 Week Update

How far along? 21w!
Total weight gain? apx 10lbs, not sure haven't weighed myself at home lately
Maternity clothes? Yup, but they're still a bit loose so the Belly Band is still needed to keep my pants from slipping
Stretch marks? Just noticed them on my bo.obs today
Sleep? Same old: not great, but could be worse
Food cravings? None really- though I have been on a bagel binge lately!
Belly button? Still in, but making its way out I think
Gender? A girl!!
Labor signs? None, thankfully!!
Best moment this week? Feeling Baby move around a lot more
What I miss most? Still, a solid night's sleep
What I look forward to? Feeling Baby move around more consistently
Milestones? The big reveal u/s was awesome, though nerve wracking since the tech can't say if anything doesn't look okay, ugh!

No comments: